Senior .NET Developer
FIS XSP provides a complete end-to-end solution suite that automates the corporate actions process, from cleansing and standardizing data and providing firms a global, “golden copy” to downstream notification as well as the automation of response capture. XSP combines intelligent software with enterprise-grade, multi-tenant secure architecture. Highly scalable and volume insensitive, with a flexible and modular approach.
What you will be doing
As the Software Engineer, you will research, design, and develop technical solutions for XSP™ and related products applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to implement advanced processing rules for automating Corporate Actions data.
- Evaluate operational and performance requirements of the overall system
- Translate architectural analysis and design of the software system into implementation
- Develop and directs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation
- Provide technical project-level leadership and prioritization for the Software Engineering staff for the completion of project tasks in an organized and efficient manner
What you bring
- Understanding of software engineering and design patterns
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Familiarity with Agile development processes (preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 20.01.2019.