Senior Account Executive (AE)
Optic Power is changing the way organizations think about outsourcing across key business functions. Our team has helped shape some of the biggest companies in the world.
Our vision is to become the best employer in Belgrade.
In just one year since opening the office in Belgrade, we’ve grown from 6 people to over 90 and we’re not stopping there! We have ambitions to build an office of over 200 people by the end of 2021. Our leadership team comes from companies like Google, AirBnB, Erasmus Network, and TeleSign. Do you want to help us make Optic Power the next big brand everyone wants to work for?
We offer our employees a truly international business experience with rapid opportunities for personal growth. We plan on hiring all business functions in Serbia while helping young professionals identify and fulfill their career goals.
Our values are Trust, Empathy, Courage, Accountability, Curiosity, WeNotMe, and Smile/Have Fun! If this sounds like you… then read on.
The Senior Account Executive is a critical piece of our growth strategy and an excellent opportunity for someone to continue their sales career. At Optic Power, the Senior Account Executive will drive the direction of one of our business units and create meaningful business relationships with new customers.
Through sophisticated sales methodologies and a consultative approach, you’ll work towards achieving a new business revenue target each quarter. You’ll also help us build a repeatable sales process to make it easy for new customers to buy our services, and be responsible for identifying improvements to improve overall sales conversion rates.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a territory of potential prospects to drive revenue
- Lead your individual BDR and MRA and provide guidance and focus to align with pipeline and sales activity goals
- Talk to founders and executives at tech companies all around the world about how to build and grow their business.
- Manage qualified opportunities through a defined sales process
- Leverage CRM and technology tools to drive overall sales productivity
- Own a monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue forecast
- Connect product value with critical business issues when engaging with prospects
- Develop winning sales plans for strategic sales opportunities
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
Who You Are:
- 5 years of experience as a Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Experience selling for an international organization, preferably into the US, UK, or Canada
- Experience in tech/SaaS a big plus
- You believe and will have no problem exhibiting our core values
- You are a situational master…. You plan, you practice, you perform
- You manage your own time and are self-organized to complete tasks big and small
- You’re willing to take ownership of projects and see them to completion with little guidance
- You’re hungry to learn and eager for coaching to improve
- You’re willing to persevere through tough times and maintain a positive attitude
- You have high General Mental Ability (g) and conscientiousness
- You’re internally competitive and want to win…
- You’re not afraid to get uncomfortable and learn new things
- You speak at a minimum fluent English with a big plus for Native speakers
- You want to win!
- Work from our brand new office in Lower Dorcol with some of the most prominent Serbian tech companies. We give you flexible options - choose to work from home or our office!
- We hire adults and treat them as such. We are less interested in measuring working hours and vacation time, and more interested in productivity.
- You Control Your Own Destiny! The better you do in your role, the more career growth opportunities you create for yourself - get in at the ground floor of a true rocket ship
- Opportunities to learn from senior leaders that worked at companies like Google, Riot Games, TeleSign, Erasmus Student Network, and more!
- Team-building events throughout the year
- We invest in professional and formal training
Optic Power DOO
- Srbija, Beograd, Gospodar Jovanova 32 B/1
- PIB: 111895616
- Matični broj: 21563617