Crowe RS d.o.o. is one of the leading accounting and consulting firms in Serbia, and direct member of Crowe Global. Ranked the eighth largest accounting network in the world, Crowe Global has over 180 independent accounting and advisory firms in more than 130 countries.
Due to expansion, we are actively looking to expand our Accounting team, and we are currently recruiting for the following position:
Senior Accountant (remote/hybrid or office)
About the role
The Senior Accountant will mostly work independently and will support and assist the team with various aspects of the financial operations of the business including but not limited to general ledger bookings, assistance in the preparation of the financial statements, monthly reporting to internal teams and outside stakeholders as well as the annual audit.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prepare and properly document journal entries,
- Maintain all supporting documentation related to journal entries;
- Provide fast and quality customer service on all accounting matters;
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or financial statements;
- Act independently or with minimum guidance;
- Preparation of monthly/ quarterly VAT returns;
- Other related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably in Finance / Accounting) will be considered as advantage but it is not mandatory;
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience in accounting and finance. Experience in accounting agency will be considered as advantage;
- Knowledge of AB Soft accounting software’s will be considered as advantage;
- Fluent knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners;
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information.
- Remote working, hybrid working or on-site office working depending on your preference;
- Private health care;
- 23 vacation days.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Crowe RS d.o.o. abides by the principles of equal employment opportunity. In accordance with law, the firm recruits, hires, trains and promotes individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran's status, disability, genetic information or status within any other protected group.
Crowe Global Ranked the eighth largest accounting network in the world, Crowe Global has over 180 independent accounting and advisory firms in more than 130 countries. For almost 100 years, Crowe has been making smart decisions for multinational clients working across borders. Our leaders work with governments, regulatory bodies and industry groups to shape the future of the profession worldwide. Their exceptional knowledge of business, local laws and customs provide lasting value to clients undertaking…Više o poslodavcu