PM Lucas Enterprises is a multidisciplinary group of engineering and service companies that offers products and services to the Oil, Gas, Water, Civil Construction Facilities and related industries in different locations worldwide. For our office in Kać near Novi Sad, we currently have an excellent opportunity for a professional to join us as a:
Senior Accountant should provide both, bookkeeping and tax accounting duties and responsibilities. As Bookkeeper, you should provide day-to-day efforts needed to maintain posting system, record financial transactions and generating reports for internal and external users.
Tax Accounting requires understanding of tax returns system, interest in following changes to tax regulations and laws.
Excellent time management skills, communication and interpretations skills are required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the posting process
- Receiving and checking financial documentation and complying with tax, finance and accounting regulations
- Recording financial transactions entering data to bookkeeping software
- Maintain general ledger by reconciling and balancing all accounts
- Controlling all postings related to AR, AP, payroll and cash
- Maintain inventory records and posting fixed asset and inventory by entering transactions to bookkeeping software
- Allocation of expenses to specific cost centers and posting expenses by entering transactions to bookkeeping software
- Generating and checking trial balance
- End-year reconciliations and closings
- Preparation of financial statements including profit and loss statement, balance sheet and tax balance
- Assist in budgeting and cost controlling
- Preparation of various financial reports by collecting and analyzing historical data and participating in forecasting
- Archiving documentation
- Cooperate with and assist to other accounting areas such as accounts receivable, account payable and payroll
- Other bookkeeping and administration duties as assigned
Tax Accountant duties:
- Maintain tax preparation system
- Preparing VAT returns including submitting tax applications and reconciliations with tax authorities
- Preparing tax applications for property income tax and tax on other income
- Preparing tax payments
- Reporting to tax authorities
- Dealing with tax inspection and auditors
- Resolving tax issues
- Researching tax regulations and suggest tax strategies
- Assist in planning and analysis
- Other tax issues as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Knowledge of finance legislation, regulation and practices
- Knowledge of accounting principles and posting processing
- Bookkeeping experience of minimum ten years
- Experience in managing the payroll process is advantage
- Working knowledge of MS Office and bookkeeping software
- Proficient in English
- Good with numbers
- Well-organized and reliable
- Good communications skills
- Graduated (BSc/MSc) in finance and accounting related discipline
The Company offers outstanding opportunities for professional and career development, competitive remuneration package and opportunity to work in a highly dynamic and multicultural team of professionals.
If you are a highly motivated individual seeking new opportunities and challenges, you are invited to submit your confidential resume with photo and covering letter in English language electronically via Infostud.
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 25.12.2019.