JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents–more than any other spend management company. www.JAGGAER.com.
Senior Analyst (Global Operations Intelligence) (M/F)
Engagement period: 6 months (with possibility of extension)
Jaggaer understands people are our most important asset and is looking for a Senior Analyst to join the Corporate Team Global Operations Intelligence (GOI), to support and drive continued company growth through the successful delivery of professional services for Global Sales Team around the globe.
Your Main Tasks:
- Understanding of the spend management market, as well as of the business requirements coming from customers and prospects specifically while supporting a software Sales cycle process
- RFP Reply Support - Management of Request for Proposal (RFP) requests coming from Global Sales Team, across all Jaggaer integrated platform solutions and countries. Specific competences cover:
- Corporate cross functional contents
- Company institutional including product strategy and positioning
- Customer References and References program support on Sales CRM
- Commercial Operations Intelligence - Management of Sales support requests coming from Global Sales Team, with specific reference to meetings preparation/presales cycle support. Sample contents prepared upon request are:
- Customer Intelligence including Case Studies and Success Stories
- Successful Software integration projects
- Company statistics
- Jaggaer expertise by Industry, Solution, Procurement Category, Geographical footprint
- The role being central and critical for Global Sales team support would require the following
- Understanding of multiple data sources and systems to leverage the company assets
- Strong interaction capabilities with other corporate peers
- Demonstrated capabilities of consulting skills, such as problem solving, recommending, and delivering presentations to mainly internal but also potential clients’ / third parties audience
- Development of quality procedures and documented process steps to support synergies with other corporate teams
- Flexibility to support critical/multiple deadlines which would imply occasional out of hours work/interaction with teams on other time zones
- Fluent written and verbal English, additional languages a plus (Italian, French, Spanish, German)
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
- Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Self-starter, able to work independently whilst contributing to a team environment located in other countries
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities and a young and motivated team
- Private Health Insurance
- A modern office in New Belgrade
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your application documents, including the position for which you are applying, your CV, salary expectations and the possible starting date electronically.
Deadline for applications: 20.02.2019.