TNation is a company specialized in providing software services. The clients are leading companies from North America and Western Europe.
EQS Group is a leading international provider of regulatory technology (RegTech) in the fields of corporate compliance and investor relations. It was founded in 2000 in Munich, Germany. Today the group employs around 400 professionals and has offices in the world’s key financial markets.
We are looking for a Senior Angular Engineer.
Possibility of remote work.
- Work with a cross functional team of engineers to architect, develop, deploy and operate services in a micro-service, micro-frontend environment. You’ll own your team’s services end-to-end.
- Build scalable and highly available services, always pushing to the next 9 in availability.
- Ensure your service is well tested, architected and meets your teams coding standards. Drive maintainability, extensibility, and observability topics in your team.
- Maintain and contribute to our shared component library, ensuring that we have a standard and reusable UI/UX across the organization.
- Support the continual improvement of your more junior teammates via mentoring, pair programming and code review.
The ideal candidate
- Extensive experience with SPAs. Angular is a plus. You are comfortable with the ins-and-outs of the browser and are capable of squeezing every millisecond of performance out of it.
- A passion for shipping. Bonus points for Trunk Based Development. CI/CD is your default. Putting code live every day is standard practice.
- Architecture skills – Both code and infrastructure. SOLID and DDD are exciting to you. People know you as the person who is always talking about “Decoupling”, “Onions” and “Hexagons”.
- A love of UX. From animations to micro-interactions to pixel perfect UIs, UX is your jam.
- A “Best tool for the job” mentality. You are not a zealot and know that having a hammer doesn’t make everything a nail. You aren’t afraid to try something new and know how to build consensus and knowledge in the team for new tech and concepts.
- Excellent communication skills (in English). You can naturally work with people from different backgrounds, both technical and non-technical. You are comfortable defending your ideas and challenging others. People enjoy working and debating with you.
What We Offer
- A modern tech stack. Angular micro-frontends consuming APIs served by Symfony microservices hosted and orchestrated in AWS.
- A continuous self-improvement environment. Access to e-learning platforms, a personal training budget, conferences and certification courses are a few of the ways we help you grow yourself. Personal development goals, with time and guidance on achieving them, along with regular feedback from your team lead is how we support that growth.
- A great atmosphere. Regular company sponsored social events, a talented international team, and a common purpose to unite us.
- An open-minded tech organization with a “best tool for the job” attitude. Freedom to choose your tools and technology gives you plenty of room for learning and experimentation.
- Choose your tools and equipment. Are you a Mac? A PC? Fine with us. Choose your machine, accessories, editors and tools. We believe a comfortable engineer is a productive engineer.
- All the standards like flexible working time, remote work, company sponsored sports programs and some extras like our share matching program.
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview.