The Scout4Skills GmbH is located in Munich and specialized in direct placement of specialists and executives from engineering and IT. Additional we offer a relocation & onboarding service for applicants with an international background and support the candidates during the initial training period to make them as efficient as possible.
Currently we are looking by order of our client for a
Senior Backend Developer Node.js
- Design software modules for the the desired product.
- Work with third-party vendors to develop and integrate their software into the company's products.
- Evaluate new technologies and software products to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities within the company's products.
- Work closely with other engineers in a small, informal team environment.
- Contribute to the overall design and architecture of the information systems.
- Deep understanding of algorithms, data structures, and performance optimization techniques.
Must have skills:
- 3+ years in software development
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Express.js
- Experience with ECMAScript6
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with writing unit/integration tests
- English language
Nice to have skills:
- Basic understanding of AWS services (AWS CLI, AWS SDKs, Lambda)
- Experience with Redis DB
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Experience with Docker and /or Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of Unix operations, configuration of common OS services, software packaging, and package management systems
- German language
- Desire and ability to learn new things
- Effective system design and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to adopt and promote new ideas
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Attentiveness to potential problems, persistence in diagnosing problems
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Respect for coworkers.
Our client is a B2B SaaS company, founded in 2012 and located in Munich. They still retained the spirit of a startup company in a young and highly motivated team. Their customers include service providers from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France and many more.
Please don´t hesitate to contact us for further information. We are looking forward to receive your application electronically or by phone under
Deadline for applications: 01.03.2020.