Senior Business Development Representative - English
Optic Power d.o.o.
Rad od kuće
We were born as a remote-first company pre-pandemic and over the years have learned how to effectively work together using tools and technology, all without sacrificing the culture and human connections that make a great company. Our people have the flexibility to choose when and where they work, as long as they get the job done.
Who We Are
Our vision: To become the best remote-first company that assembles and develops no-border teams for our customers.
Our Belief: As the global talent market shifts, we believe there’s a new way of working that will become a standard for how companies build and grow their business. We want to be a part of this change and help forward-thinking companies build capable, specialized technology teams around the world.
We OWN it
We love to LEARN
We are CUSTOMER DRIVEN
We are CURIOUS — NOT JUDGEMENTAL
Our Customers: We’re working with leading technology brands in the gaming, esports, VR/AR, and startup space. Brands like Riot, 100 Thieves, Team Solomid, Google, Uber, Entain, and much more trust Optic Power and our amazing people!
Our People: The # 1 reason people work at Optic Power is their experience working with their colleagues. We genuinely care for one another and each individual is a part of what makes our company unique. We love to recognize a job well done and go out of our way to call it out. In our stand-ups and meetings, we take an interest in the lives of others. We joke, we laugh, and make our interactions pleasant. We play games together, learn from one another, and are not afraid to seek and provide feedback.
How We Manage: How we manage our remote workforce is a top focus at Optic Power. We coach our managers to create an environment based on trust and empowerment. We know people are eager to learn and develop, so we ensure our managers are constantly providing coaching, feedback, and career development opportunities.
We’re looking to hire a Business Development Representative to help us build out our Sales-as-a-Service business unit. Let’s make it clear — this is a sales position. But not the type of sales you’re thinking of. We’ll teach you how to sell with a human touch and engage buyers with empathy. We don’t believe in cold calling or meaningless activity metrics. We preach quality conversations over quantity.
What You’ll Do:
- Expand and improve the existing, and open new business lines aligned with the client development strategy
- Talk to founders and executives at tech companies all around the world about how to build and grow their business
- Directly manage a market research associate to ensure you have critical data and intelligence to engage with buyers more effectively
- Leverage our sales technology stack (SalesForce, Linkedin, Outreach, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Lusha) to increase your own productivity
- Collaborate with the Sales Representatives to understand wins and lost opportunities
- Design and implement sales positioning and messaging across key customer segments, personas, and industries
- Use email and LinkedIn to put the right message in front of the right customer to drive buyer engagement
- A/B test and analyze performance metrics to optimize sales campaigns
- Participate in continuous role training and professional development
What You’ll Bring:
- Proven work experience as a Business Developer
- Belief in and desire to exhibit our core values
- You are a situational master — You plan, you practice, you perform!
- Ability to manage your own time and self-organize to complete tasks big and small
- Willingness to take ownership of projects and see them to completion with little guidance
- Desire to learn and improve
- Willingness to persevere through tough times and maintain a positive attitude
- High General Mental Ability (g) and conscientiousness
- Competitiveness and desire to win
- Readiness to get uncomfortable and learn new things
- Fluency in English (a big plus for Native speakers)
What Do We Offer?
- Standard full-time employment contract
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Professional and formal training
- International business exposure
- A supportive team of creative, ambitious, and truly inspiring people
- Team-building events throughout the year
- We hire adults and treat them as such. We are less interested in measuring working hours and vacation time, and more interested in productivity
- Opportunity for you to Control Your Own Destiny! The better you do in your role, the more career growth opportunities you create for yourself — get in on the ground floor of a true rocket ship!
At Optic Power, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling many challenges by working with some of the most innovative, fast-developing tech companies today. With access to the latest tools, information, and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. With us, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your professional and personal aspirations may be.
Optic Power DOO
- Gospodar Jovanova 32 B/1, Beograd, Srbija
- PIB: 111895616
- Matični broj: 21563617