Senior Business Operations Analyst
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Number of open positions: 7
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
NCR is looking for best candidates to fill positions in newly established Business Operation department. The ideal candidate must have excellent analytical/logical skills, speak fluent English and be a hard-working person.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide on-going analytics, metric optimization and reports for the Business & Leadership/Management to assist in day to day business decisions.
- Assist in the development of business model and identify opportunities for improvement. Provide solution for business model or process improvement.
- Use data to figure out insights to increase profits and efficiency.
- Work on scorecards and dashboards development, KPI tracking and secure sound business decisions based on accurate and reliable information.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the organization to obtain and develop accurate data for business models and metrics. Communicate it with NCR internal and external customers worldwide.
- Analyze data trends, seasonality, and other random effects to quickly identify issues or best practices, assist program subject matter experts to get to root cause analysis.
- Resolve any issues that arise within key analytics from a development standpoint. For data integrity issues, provide support in resolving.
- Able to learn at a rapid pace, desire to go the extra-mile consistently
- Bachelor’s Degree (FON, Mathematics, Computer & Data science, Technical studies, Economic or similar)
- Being able to analyze the data is crucial.
- Capable to communicate effectively with stakeholders and leadership team.
- Previous experience in business model and process creation is a big plus (not mandatory).
- Advanced techniques in Power Point Presentation will be considered as a big plus (not mandatory).
- SQL administration will be considered as a big plus.
- Candidate should have advanced Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Knowledge of any of the following tools: SPSS, SAP Business Objects, Tableau/Tableau Server, R, Python and any other programming language - is a big plus.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Deadline for applications: 21.02.2019.