We are pioneers and OEE Toolkit experts. We connect people and technology to improve productivity. First and foremost, we are a software company and our software suite -OEE Toolkit-exists since 1995. FullFactSolutions has always been passionate about supporting manufacturing teams and production management through our software and services to identify, visualize and eliminate hidden losses in existing production facilities. We foresee strong growth from our large international installed base as well as new customers & relations. A new product architecture and newly developed innovative software modules and complementary services will be at the core of this growth. FullFact currently employs 15 employees and we operate from our Head Office in the Netherlands.
We are searching for:
Senior C# Backend Developer
Work from Home
That will be part of the team responsible for the development of the next generation of our OEE Toolkit architecture. We expect from you to be a team player and to not be afraid to challenge us and be challenged yourself. Together we will build an environment to get the best out of the team so that we can keep maintaining and expanding a high end product. English is our corporate language.
Our current applications are built on the Windows Desktop Platform using WPF and our new platform will be based on .NET core and WEB API.
Expected from candidate:
- You must have an in-depth knowledge of MVC and web services development in .NET (minimum 5 years of experience)
- You have experience with .NET Core development
- You have the ability to function as a guide when it comes to new technologies and solutions
- You are highly quality oriented
- You are a team player but can also work independently when needed
- You like to (be) challenge(d)
- You have a Can Do mindset
- You are fluent in English
We offer flexibility in choosing the work place. If you are comnfortable working from home, we can come to an agreement.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your CV in Serbian or English.
Deadline for applications: 13.10.2019.