SR Technics Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Senior CRM Specialist.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Senior CRM Specialist
The Senior CRM Specialist is accountable for maintaining, customizing and continuously improving the CRM tool Salesforce (Classic & Lightning), ensuring smooth operation, robust functionalities and excellent customer experience. You plan and execute the migration from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning. You review, analyze and evaluate the CRM tool as well as the needs from our internal customers, define scope and objectives for changes, test and deploy solutions.
You are reporting to the Head of Commercial Services located at SR Technics’ headquarter.
- Plan and execute the migration from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning
- Develop and execute change / implementation plans
- Apply Salesforce standard apps, components, process builder and other features
- Maintain, customize and continuously improve Salesforce Classic & Lightning
- Based on internal customers’ needs and with use of latest Salesforce apps and solutions
- Managing data model, objects and fields, workflows, validation rules, supporting test classes
- Define, build, control and manage profiles, roles, permission sets, sharing rules, layouts
- Monitor, assess and improve system configuration, performance, health and usage
- Documentation on processes, policies, configuration and related materials for users
- Internal support
- Provide user support and strong problem solving in collaboration with internal customers
- User onboarding and training
- Mentoring and guidance to Junior CRM Administrator
- Work with Marketing Cloud to support Marketing & Communications
- University degree or equivalent education or 5+ years business experience
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce Classic and Lightning on solution design, maintenance and customization
- Solid understanding of Salesforce capabilities, limitations and solutions
- Excellent analytical abilities and technical skills
- Proven project management skills on Salesforce
- Proven problem-solving skills and delivering tasks against set timelines in required quality
- Experienced in working in multi-cultural global environment
- Customer and service focused attitude
- Demonstrated self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity
- Current Salesforce.com certifications
- Fluent in English
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 08.06.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!