The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring
Senior Consultant (Business Analyst)
Our Delivery-CAS team, which develops and implements modern and future ready custom applications for various industries, is hiring a new colleague for the position of Senior Consultant (Business Analyst).
What will you do:
- Analyze RFPs with other team members and map client’s business requirements for DMS solutions;
- Provide expert advice, independent opinion and information to the client and internal ASEE teams in order to ensure the creation of best quality of products based on current and future client/market needs and company business plan;
- Leads business analysis in complex projects, in assigned areas, and coordinates other business analysts on the project;
- Cooperate with software development team and product manager on project implementation and product development through support in project planning, business analysis, constant communication with client’s management teams, risk assessment and all other business aspects;
- Participate and contribute to preparation of trainings organized for clients in order to ensure utilization of the product and fulfillment of clients’ needs and requests;
- Consult sales and pre-sales team on RPF responses and new opportunities regarding sales that can be achieved with existing customers with the purpose of improving project activities and service;
- Research and analyze market and clients’ business needs and practices, in assigned areas, through on-going communication with clients, ensuring better understanding;
- Transfer of business specific knowledge and know-how to other team members in order to ensure knowledge sharing and increase the quality and usability of the application in order to comply with customers’ requirements and internal business strategy;
- Participate in working procedures definition and make proposals for procedures update;
- Timely and accurately follow all relevant working procedures, in particular reporting, time tracking, project planning, information sharing, to ensure work is performed according to agreed standards and expectations, resource planning and specific KPIs
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience within IT industry
- You have 3+ years of experience in business analysis in area of document management system (preferable for government/enterprise/public sector)
- Your experience with implementation of DMS solutions in government institutions or large enterprises would be a huge plus
- Your knowledge of government regulative relevant to the area of DMS would be considered a huge plus
- Your knowledge of Enterprise Architect and Jira (or similar) tools would be considered a plus
- Your PMI-PBA certification would be considered a plus
- You have the ability to lead business analysis on complex projects
- You have the ability to lead a team on complex projects
- You have good communication and presentation skills
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- Additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (Bonus scheme, private health insurance for you and your immediate family, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 03.03.2020.