Data Engineer at Playstudios is responsible for enhancing and maintaining petabyte-scale data warehouse and tools around it, by partnering with various cross-functional teams like Product Management, Finance, Business analysts, and fellow engineering teams.
The Data Engineer is actively involved in creating a cloud data platform to enable real-time reporting, data science initiatives without compromising security and compliance.
They will focus and maintain the data ingestion pipeline to keep the metrics flowing into our data platform.
- Create and manage a centralized data platform, and develop secure and scalable infrastructure for data science use cases.
- Build and manage observability platform using ELK stack for identification of data issues and faster QA turnarounds.
- Discover various data architectures/tools and evaluate by creating proofs-of-concept and integrate them into the central data platform.
- Built pipelines to monitor data in real-time to discover metric seasonalities and anomalies using machine learning models.
- Create data infrastructure to support new game releases and control end-to-end data flow.
- Design technology-independent solutions that are performant, extendable, and secure in nature.
- Author data pipelines using Apache Airflow to cleanse, enrich and prepare data for downstream reports.
- Collect data from various vendors, transform and load them to central repository for Finance and Customer Support use cases.
- Work with engineering, data science, and product management teams to understand business direction and align data platforms to support new initiatives.
- Work independently and participate in design/code reviews to achieve high industry standards.
- 3+ years of experience in Data engineering and SQL
- 1+ years of experience with at least one major cloud provider AWS/Azure/GCP.
- 1+ years of experience with Apache Airflow and writing DAGs.
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies independently and design practical solutions.
- Deep understanding of Data Lake, Data Warehouse, dimensional modeling, BigData architectures.
- Experience working with a variety of databases and file formats(Parquet, ORC, JSON).
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into scalable solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- B.S/M.S in computer science or similar discipline.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Mode Analytics, SuperSet, etc...
Playstudios International Europe
- Srbija, Beograd, Resavska 23
- PIB: 112457425
- Matični broj: 21678597