Tribes.AI raspisuje oglas za poziciju Senior Data Scientist.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Senior Data Scientist
We are looking for a Data Scientist who is passionate about building models, machine learning and data visualization to help us develop and launch a new cutting edge product in the HR Analytics / Human Capital Management (HCM) space (super interesting data set, i.e. millions of team emails, chats, meetings, tasks, commits, file activity etc in big graph). You should enjoy working independently and have the capability to innovate to help overcome challenges. You will be an integral part of our growing team and you will report directly into the Founder and CEO.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Collaborate with engineering and leadership teams
- Manage workload and work independently
- Innovate to solve industry challenges
- Remote / flexible work
- Opportunity to keep abreast with the latest trends in technologies
- Opportunity to fast track your career with our small highly-motivated team
- Opportunity to be an early member and play a significant role in designing and scaling a new product with the potential for equity / stock options down the line
Tribes.AI is a new startup aiming to help build strong high-performance teams with advanced analytics. Teams today produce a huge amount of data via everyday activities (emails, meetings, chats, files, tasks, code, etc) that can be mined for trends. This data provides powerful insights into team performance and helps management make more informed decisions about their employees, teams and clients. The management team at Tribes.AI have already successfully built and sold a large data consulting company, Datalicious. As a result we understand how valuable our team members are, and how to build working teams that produce results no matter what timezone you are in. We value skilled data scientists who are at the top of their game, who want to take ownership and who want to grow with us.
- 3-5 years of experience as a data scientist
- Excellent Python coding skills are a must have
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform tools a bonus
- Familiarity with machine learning and predictive models
- Experience with operational analysis would be ideal i.e. HR / HCM
- Experience and knowledge of graph databases such as Neo4j a big plus
- Github and Atlassian JIRA project / agile experience ideal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to and learn new environments and systems
- Ability to adapt to changing business requirements
Please do NOT apply if you match the following criteria
- You part of an agency or recruitment team and not an individual
- You are a BI (business intelligence) analyst only instead of a data scientist
- You do not know how to write Python code like a champion
Deadline for applications: 21.02.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno