Senior DevOps Engineer (Navigation)
You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens, and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What you’ll do
- Maintaining and enhancing the setup of our CI/CD delivery
- Automating the CI/CD of the different components (data compiler, update compiler, test frameworks, automatic test cases, delivery platform) of our map production process;
- Helping us build our future container-based deployment strategies;
- Maintaining and automating the infrastructure of the Cloud services,
- Building Cloud infrastructure and deploying Cloud services;
- Maintaining and releasing Cloud pipelines
What you’ll need
- Minimum 4 years of experience in DevOps;
- Hands-on Cloud services experience with at least one of these: Azure, AWS or Google Cloud;
- Strong background in Python, Bash, Docker, CI/CD Tools;
- Experience with deploying, developing and maintaining customer-facing software;
- Experience in applying agile software engineering methods;
- Strong communication skills and teamwork;
- Good English Command
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Kubernetes;
- Code software tool as Terraform;
- Development in Java
Meet your team
We’re Navigation, a product unit within TomTom’s Location Technology Products technical unit. We develop software for onboard, hybrid, and online navigation applications – used by hundreds of millions of people around the world. Using a Navigation Data Standard (NDS) run-time format, our software includes navigation domain logic for traffic-dependent routing, route guidance, map visualization, search, positioning, and machine learning-based predictions and suggestions. On our team, you’ll see your work transforming connected and embedded navigation around the world.
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?
Deadline for applications: 06.05.2020.
At TomTom, we create location technologies that move the world forward. This calls for fast-paced innovation, learning and agile collaboration. All businesses have a responsibility to do good. We take this to heart. In nearly 30 years of disrupting location technologies, our relentless innovation and resulting technologies have always revolved around movement. Around progress. Together we are creating a safer, cleaner world. Our maps for automated and autonomous driving, navigation software…Više o poslodavcu