Senior DevOps Service Manager
Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Senior DevOps Service Manager to join our Belgrade office.
Successful candidate will have an opportunity to benefit from:
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement-based career prospects
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
- You will lead multiple (5+) diverse maintenance projects for tailor-made software applications in an international environment
- Being in constant and close cooperation with international customers, together with your teams of DevOps specialists, you will ensure smooth operation, support and further development
- Your area of responsibility will range from quoting and contract negotiations to the provisioning of services in a distributed environment - this includes change management, team, deadline and cost planning
- You will be key partner for your team and their professional development – coaching of colleagues and mentoring them will also be your task
- Travelling may be part of your work as being close to customers and teams is essential for success
- You hold a University degree in computer science or related field
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience, preferably in the area of software development
- You know how to run agile developed applications efficiently (additional knowledge in project management, agile methodologies or ITIL is a plus)
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently prioritize is essential for the role
- Excellent time management skills and capacity to stay on top of things even in hectic phases
- You can easily adapt your communication style to a variety of contexts and communicate issues clearly and in a timely manner
- You speak English fluently and enjoy daily interaction with colleagues and customers
Deadline for applications: 23.01.2020.