Senior DevOps/Release Engineer
Location of Employment: Navigator 2 building, New Belgrade OR work from home
Job Category: D365 Infrastructure Team
Experience Level: Senior
To find more about sa.global Serbia and how awesome is to be a part of our team, find more at https://www.helloworld.rs/blog/sa.global-male-stvari-prave-razliku/12565
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture, keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has a passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work ethic, keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading. If you are a Senior DevOps/Release Engineer – keep reading.
Who are we looking for?
sa.global is a worldwide leading provider of dynamics 365 software, with an emphasis on the Professional Service industries.
As a Senior DevOps/Release Engineer, you will combine concepts from agile and continuous integration/deployment through complete Dynamics 365 ALM (application lifecycle management) to grow the platform and empower development teams for success. You will provide infrastructure, build-and-release, and CI/CD expertise to software development teams across the company, their product requirements, and provide guidance on platform implementation.
What we offer
- A full-time position as a Senior DevOps/Release Engineer – with a competitive salary and benefit package
- An exciting work environment with opportunities to work on descriptive and predictive analytics using the latest Microsoft tools.
- Access to ongoing training workshops and internal weekly team knowledge-sharing sessions
- Exposure to global projects
- An opportunity to work with a diverse and dynamic team
Who is sa.global?
We are a leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our family of vertical solutions extends the core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to provide an unparalleled offering in the marketplace for engineering, architecture, construction, accounting, legal, advertising, marketing, and IT services firms. We work with clients to drive digital transformation throughout their business, empowering their employees to do more, achieving critical business objectives, delivering value to their clients and stakeholders, and building a competitive edge.
An 11-time winner of the coveted Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year Award, sa.global is also a part of Microsoft’s elite Inner Circle. Established in 1990, we are now an 800-member strong global organization with a presence in 25 countries.
Why work for sa.global?
- You will be working with a dynamic organization that offers growth opportunities and has a strong ethical culture
- You will be a part of a community of diverse social and cultural backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and opinions
- We are 100% dedicated to Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and are committed to our service industry vertical focus
- We are at the forefront of new technologies and engage directly with the Microsoft engineering team
- You will be part of one of the largest resource pools of any Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner – bringing local expertise combined with global reach
- Maintain Dynamics 365 environments for sandbox, development, integration testing, UAT etc.
- Own code promotion, deployment, and testing of new code in various environments.
- Coordinate release process with client, developers, testers, and other teams as required.
- Help developers and architect use DevOps for dynamics for development, code quality, and deployment
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Produce Deployment Run Books and Implementation Plans
- Weekly Release Reporting
- Work with developers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists
- Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy releases
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Full understanding of release management process (ideally with Dynamics CRM/365) in Cloud-based infrastructure
- Azure DevOps integration with source control system, dynamics solution, and environment troubleshooting
- Experience setting up Azure DevOps pipelines (Build, Release)
- Experience with automation/configuration management using PowerShell DSC, Chef and other automation tools
- Experience with Azure platform configurations (KeyVaults / AppServices / Functions / Security)
- Some knowledge & familiarity with Docker / Kubernetes is desirable
- Minimum four years effectively managing Releases and Deployments to various environments in a Cloud-based Infrastructure
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes and requirements
Nice to have:
- Experience with Microsoft D365 CRM (flow, and application modules)
We offer you an independent work environment with several personal growth opportunities, strong client-centric values, and a supportive group of colleagues across the world.
An ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, strong client-centric values, and a supportive group of colleagues.
If you think you meet the requirements for the job and are looking to work with a diverse, fun, and collaborative team, to apply, hit the apply now button and send us your resume in English.
Alternatively, to know more about who we are, please visit: www.saglobal.com
As a leading Microsoft Partner providing industry-focused Microsoft Dynamics 365-based ERP, CRM, HCM, and business intelligence solutions, we have helped over 500,000 Microsoft Dynamics users across 80 countries to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations. This includes our expertise across the Microsoft Power Platform, which enables our clients, to quickly design and deploy solutions without the need for a developer or an IT team. sa.global is an eleven-time ... Saznajte više
"I joined sa.global in February 2021 as a Group Finance SSC Junior assistant. I was looking to kick start my career in finance, and I surely have. From the recruitment process to onboarding, it has been ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- REMOTE WORK
- MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
- WORK EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- WORK FROM HOME
- ADDITIONAL DAYS OFF
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- FOOD AND DRINKS
- SPORT AND FITNESS
- TEAM BUILDING
- AWARDS, BONUSES, GIFTS
- TRAININGS, COURSES, CONFERENCES