Aryxe develops modular digital business solutions which make companies more successful. The company was founded in 2015, with an HQ in Tallinn, Estonia, while operational bases are located in Bulgaria, Switzerland, Germany and Poland.
Aryxe is seeking to hire a Senior Digital Advertising Specialist (German language) to join our team. As a Digital Advertising Specialist at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, managing and improving the overall digital advertising and marketing strategy of our customers.
Digital advertising is an important cornerstone for our company’s success and future growth, so your role will be a crucial element in achieving our business goals and objectives.
- Own the strategy, budget, execution and maintenance of our clients’ digital channels including Google, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Implement, optimize and closely monitor campaign performance on Search and Social channels, such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Provide best practices and guidance on pertinent content and offers for each target audience.
- Execute on blog strategy in close coordination with content marketers and optimize blog reach by utilizing targeted keywords and search engine optimization
- Manage project timelines and deliverables throughout the entire process from strategy to delivery.
- Minimum of 4 years of marketing experience with at least 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Experienced, hands-on user of digital platforms (Google AdWords, Programmatic) and social media advertising (LinkedIn, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube).
- Knowledgeable about best practices and optimization strategies.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with very strong understanding of digital marketing analytics and ROI attribution.
- Understanding of search engine bidding strategies and implementation.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Very strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills; must be able to prepare presentations and be comfortable speaking to groups; must be comfortable working with sales/executive management.
- Ability to create synergies and collaboration among our team
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or related field or higher
- Languages: exceptional command of German is necessary for both in-house and client-facing communication. English and any other language is considered a plus.
What we offer:
This is a long-term, part time position with the option to be converted into a full-time position after a few months of the introductory period. As Aryxe doesn't have an office based in Serbia yet, this position is a remote position and you may be invited to occasional meet-ups in Belgrade or Sofia.
- Bugarska, Inostranstvo, 8-10 ulitsa Korab Planina