TelQ is an international cloud telecom quality assurance platform that enables customers all over the world to monitor and significantly improve the quality of their communication channels through our wide network of testing devices. We are a highly-skilled, well-qualified and fast-growing company competing for the first places in the world in our niche market.
We are looking to expand our team and actively searching for talented individuals who are interested in great growth opportunities and are ready to take non-trivial tasks and willing to constantly work on the improvement of their skills.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Belgrade office or working remotely.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will be directly responsible for the design and execution of marketing campaigns and generation of leads through organic and paid traffic through multiple channels. You will also be responsible for product marketing, company branding, SEO, content creation and social media activity.
- 3+ years of relevant digital marketing experience.
- Proactive, creative and innovative thinker. Must be able to generate consistently new ideas to attract high quality leads.
- Expert knowledge in: Company branding, SEO, Google and Linkedin ads, Google analytics, Wordpress, Email marketing, content creation.
- Strong sense of self-starting autonomy in everyday work, ability to work independently, take responsibility and be very proactive.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Ability to work remotely.
What you get:
- Continuous education and skill development provided by the company.
- Competitive salary, high commission.
- Huge growth opportunities. Being a part of a quickly growing company in a growing industry, you have an opportunity to learn a lot and grow fast professionally.
- Modern office and top-notch work equipment.
- Opportunity to significantly impact the growth of a successful SaaS platform.
- Working with leading market technologies.
- Professional, forward-thinking and friendly international work atmosphere with team members from more than 8 countries.
- Flexibility in working remotely.
Salary: 1.500 - 3.000 EUR
Note: Please submit your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 27.12.2019.