We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
Please contact us if you have any accessibility requests and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Ball Corporation is currently looking for a motivated and nimble person for the position:
Senior Finance Assistant Customer to Cash
- Temporary position -
Primary purpose of position:
Act as Coordinator for part of C2C team that is responsible for collection/credit control related activities.
Reports to: Bill to Cash Supervisor
- Provides controlling and timely implement Bill to Cash processes.
- Responsible for timely and accurate daily/weekly/monthly reports according to deadlines and requirements on a regular basis
- Controlling the B2C transactions processes and journal entries.
- Responsible for timely communication on customer disputes to respective teams.
- Investigating the resolution of any issues related to the accounts receivable disputes. Provides alternative solutions where appropriate.
- Ensures that all required account reconciliations are completed and reviewed in compliance with Company Policy.
- Maintains effective business partnership within the functional area, GBS, finance, commercial departments, divisions supported and other company functions
- Includes ability to handle stress and to interact with others so as to establish and maintain a positive and productive work environment and minimize personal conflicts.
- Ensures controls are operating in the area.
- Directs the effective organization, workflow, and training of employees.
- Works with various leaders around the Company to identify critical objectives and reporting needs and ensures that the proper processes are in place to consistently deliver a quality and timely work product.
- Is proactively assessing processes and considering process improvements within the area.
- University level degree within Finance
- Job related experience for 3 years minimum within international organization
- Ability to communicate effectively (in written and verbal form) in: English, German and/or Spanish (preferably in all three languages)
- Working knowledge of the following areas:
- generally accounted accounting principles preferred US GAAP
- financial information systems, preferred SAP
- Spreadsheet skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- JDE experience desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with personnel at all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated, efficient style with high standards for quality of processes and results
- Must be able to verify/prove results, debug formulas and syntax errors and work productively and with high levels of accuracy
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ball Global Business Services EMEA d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9e
- PIB: 110102813
- Matični broj: 21297992