Senior Finance Business Insights Analyst
Location of Employment: Navigator 2 building, New Belgrade OR work from home
Job Category: Business Intelligence
Experience Level: Senior
To find more about sa.global Serbia and how awesome is to be a part of our team, please visit https://www.helloworld.rs/blog/sa.global-male-stvari-prave-razliku/12565
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture, keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has a passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work ethic, keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading. If you are a Senior Finance Business Insights Analyst – keep reading.
Who are we looking for?
The Senior Finance Business Insights Analyst will assist our customers in defining and deploying their Insights solutions (primarily Finance Insights). This position will work with our customers to help collate requirements, discuss the options available to them, provide business insights and ensure industry best practices are followed. This position might require travel to various locations and working with customers to assist with their Insight solutions. This position will be expected to deliver agreed customer requirements and the role will be required to work with Insight Developers to implement the customer's Insight Solution.
Internally the position will be part of the team to define best practices for the Global Insights Practice, helping to mentor other members of the analyst team and help define processes for the insights practice.
What we offer
- A full-time position as a Senior Finance Business Insights Analyst –Business Intelligence– with a competitive salary and benefit package
- An exciting work environment with opportunities to work on descriptive and predictive analytics using the latest Microsoft tools.
- Access to ongoing training workshops and internal weekly team knowledge-sharing sessions
- Exposure to global projects
- An opportunity to work with a diverse and dynamic team
Who is sa.global?
We are a leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our family of vertical solutions extends the core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to provide an unparalleled offering in the marketplace for engineering, architecture, construction, accounting, legal, advertising, marketing, and IT services firms. We work with clients to drive digital transformation throughout their business, empowering their employees to do more, achieving critical business objectives, delivering value to their clients and stakeholders, and building a competitive edge.
An 11-time winner of the coveted Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year Award, sa.global is also a part of Microsoft’s elite Inner Circle. Established in 1990, we are now an 800-member strong global organization with a presence in 25 countries.
Why work for sa.global?
- You will be working with a dynamic organization that offers growth opportunities and has a strong ethical culture
- You will be a part of a community of diverse social and cultural backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and opinions
- We are 100% dedicated to Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and are committed to our service industry vertical focus
- We are at the forefront of new technologies and engage directly with the Microsoft engineering team
- You will be part of one of the largest resource pools of any Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner – bringing local expertise combined with global reach
- Consult with clients to understand and collate the Insight Solution requirements (especially related to Finance Insights) Manage stakeholders on various levels with clients and sa.global
- Discuss the different options available to clients, including new technologies, sa.global IP and anything that may improve the solution for the client.
- Work with developers to write requirements for the data models and reports
- Coordinate with project managers to fit Insight activities into larger system implementations
- Work with project managers to ensure work is completed within the agreed time frame and budget or escalate issues/concerns if required.
- Always represent the business professionally and positively
Serbia Insights Practice
- Follow best practices for the global insight team
- Provide mentoring to other team members
- Ongoing commitment to continuous professional development; completing relevant certifications in a timely manner when necessary.
- Carry out additional, reasonable duties as may occur from time to time as instructed by your manager or members of senior management
- Contribute towards a working environment that epitomizes "one sa.global" where everyone is seen as an equal and equality and diversity are championed.
- Interact with a wide variety of colleagues, customers, and stakeholders at all levels with respect, courtesy, and professionalism.
Global Insights Practice
- Work with the global team to build the best practice for Insight BAs
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365 tools
- Experience or familiarity with Power BI and/or Excel Power Query for reporting and analysis.
- Ability to collate requirements and document them in a way that is easily understood by both client and developer
- Must process strong relationship-building expertise with a wide and varied audience; internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English Language)
- Analytical, structured, and methodical approach to work with creative thinking skills and exemplary problem-solving abilities
- Ability to self-manage workloads as well as manage the workloads of other team members
- Ability to establish credibility amongst customers and peers
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers
- We offer you an independent work environment with several personal growth opportunities, strong client-centric values, and a supportive group of colleagues worldwide.
An ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, strong client-centric values, and a supportive group of colleagues. If you think you meet the requirements for the job and are looking to work with a diverse, fun, and collaborative team, to apply, hit the apply now button and send us your resume in English.
Alternatively, to know more about who we are, please visit: www.saglobal.com
As a leading Microsoft Partner providing industry-focused Microsoft Dynamics 365-based ERP, CRM, HCM, and business intelligence solutions, we have helped over 500,000 Microsoft Dynamics users across 80 countries to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations. This includes our expertise across the Microsoft Power Platform, which enables our clients, to quickly design and deploy solutions without the need for a developer or an IT team. sa.global is an eleven-time ... Saznajte više
"I joined sa.global in February 2021 as a Group Finance SSC Junior assistant. I was looking to kick start my career in finance, and I surely have. From the recruitment process to onboarding, it has been ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- REMOTE WORK
- MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
- WORK EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- WORK FROM HOME
- ADDITIONAL DAYS OFF
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- FOOD AND DRINKS
- SPORT AND FITNESS
- TEAM BUILDING
- AWARDS, BONUSES, GIFTS
- TRAININGS, COURSES, CONFERENCES