Senior Financial Analyst
Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for supporting Beverage Packaging North & Central America sales contract administration and compliance including pricing, accounting treatment and financial analyses. In addition, position will administer contract administration systems.
- Administers and reconciles customer contract provisions including financial analyses related to contract compliance.
- Calculates and reviews monthly sales accruals and creates periodic customer financial settlements of accrued amounts.
- Reviews and approves sales accrual related manual billings, credits and payments.
- Supports the calculation of budget, forecast and actual key customer contract periodic price changes.
- Supports required analysis for revenue recognition, internal and external audit support, and SOX controls.
- Assists with system related process maintenance and improvements in regards to contract administration
- Assists with the maintenance of standard sales contract language and sales contract drafting.
- Supports the division’s management approval process including EVA based financial analysis for the renewal of existing customer sales contracts and new customer contract pricing and contract development.
- Performs financial analyses related to the initial contract creation of global and regional key accounts in regards to pricing, terms and margin.
- Prepares special analysis projects as directed by management.
Experience and skills required:
- University level degree or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 3 years minimum
- Working knowledge of the following areas, or ability to learn quickly: JD Edwards software, SalesForce, Essbase, manufacturing environment, finance, business principles and practices, customer relations
- Understanding of accounting in income statement and balance sheet accounts
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and communicate complex ideas or concepts
- Advanced Excel skills with ability to understand data from financial systems and perform mathematical calculations required for pricing and contracts analysis
- Fluent in English
Ball Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively encourage applications from everybody, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, faith, ability, or orientation.
Please note the advertised job title might vary from the job title on the contract due to local job title structure and global HR systems.
No agencies please.
If you are interested in the position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ball Global Business Services EMEA d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9e
- PIB: 110102813
- Matični broj: 21297992