CodeNotary is the leading company for trusted CI/CD and DevOps. We bring trust and integrity into the software life cycle by providing end-to-end cryptographically verifiable tracking and provenance for all artifacts, actions, and dependencies. We provide the only immutable and client-verifiable solutions capable of processing millions of transactions a second, based on our open-source immudb, the world’s fastest immutable database.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Frontend Developer to build and maintain the user interface and always improve usability and customer experience. If you feel addressed, you have the opportunity to help bringing back trust and integrity to the digital world!
- Good knowledge of English (spoken/written)
- Adequate technical education (e.g. college, university)
- 4−5 years of professional experience in developing and operating software solutions
- Excellent user empathy
- Experience accessing API driven architectures (e.g. REST, gRPC)
- Experience with Software Version Control and Continuous Integration (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Travis)
- Experience with Markdown, GitHub Actions, VuePress, and Linux
- Experience with .NET development
- Structured working approach and general-purpose problem-solving skills
- Interest in blockchain technologies (e.g. Ethereum, Parity) and smart contract development (Solidity)
Curious? Visit our website!
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 6750 West Loop South, Suite 845, Bellaire, TX