Ogury Balkans d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Senior Frontend Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Senior Frontend Developer
Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Ogury is an innovative; award winning and fast growing technology company specialized in mobile journey marketing. Its unique technology solves three key problems that marketing leaders, top brands and media owners face today: incomplete user journey data which causes ineffective mobile strategy, complex and siloed technology platforms that waste time and money, and lack of data transparency which leads to consumer mistrust.
Ogury is the only company able to offer a true and complete picture of the user journey on mobile devices, across all apps and mobile websites. Since 2014, Ogury has been focused on generating first-party user journey data at device level from explicitly consented mobile signals. Today, Ogury has 400m fully GDPR compliant mobile user profiles, natively integrated into its suite of intelligent marketing solutions.
Fuelled by this unique and accurate data, and powered by purpose built AI technology, Ogury’s intelligent marketing solutions enable organizations to understand consumer behaviours and discover audiences they never knew they had. These insights are then put to work at every stage of the customer journey, to deliver unprecedented levels of user engagement and revenue optimization.
Ogury is integrated in to 12000 publishers, and trusted by 900 of the world’s biggest brands and media agencies. It has offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Madrid, and we're just getting started in Serbia. We are searching for smart and ambitious individuals, who are looking for an opportunity to make a real impact within a fast growing technology company. For more details please visit www.ogury.com
What you’ll do
- You will design, build, and maintain high-performance, reliable, and reusable code to produce a platform that is used by thousands of our clients
- You interact with your team's Product Owner and Technical Lead to understand the roadmap and the specific features you need to deliver on
- You help maintain code quality and follow best-in-class software practices
- You manipulate the best of frontend technologies to create awesome-looking, stable, and efficient features which provide the most to our clients while minimizing the footprint on our service infrastructure
- You maintain testing and documentation systems to support your team and yourself
- You follow agile methodologies and participate in your team's agile ceremonies
- You work with colleagues from other tech teams across the company to coordinate on software changes and resolve dependencies that affect your features
Who you are
- You have a University degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering or related fields
- You have at least 2+ years of frontend software development experience
- You have excellent knowledge of frontend technologies (HTML, SASS, ES6), and experience with d3.js is a major plus
- You master React and Redux
- You are passionate and curious about development and have experience with Agile methodologies
- You have a strong sense of ownership and ability to work in a self-disciplined manner
- You have an independent, problem solving personality and are a good team player
- You are fluent in English
Ideally you have
- Experience with Cloud and large-scale environments (AWS or competitors)
- Experience with Big Data technologies, Docker and Travis
- Knowledge of design tools such as Sketch and Abstract
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 21.02.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!