Sedecom is the company founded by experienced IT professionals using German capital. The company is providing software design and development services for the customers in Germany. We are expanding our frontend team and hence we would like you to join us.
Senior Frontend Developer
Required experience and skills:
- HTML5 / CSS / SASS / LESS especially for mobile applications (responsive)
- SOAP / REST APIs (consuming by app and serving via node.js / PHP)
- Apache Cordova / Ionic / phonegap (with Android and iOS)
Additional desired skills:
- CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap and Material
- Node.js frameworks for middleware (e.g. Express.js)
- Have the "user experience" in mind and have some "design-skills"
- Be able to work in a team of developers (usage of Jira, Mercurial)
Nice to have skills:
- Progressive Websites experiences
- Experiences in building cross platform HTML5 Applications (web and app)
- Experiences in HTML5 component development (e.g. Polymer)
- Ability to read and understand Java source code
- Familiarity with telco business processes
- Be involved in the full development lifecycle from design to delivery into production
- Take ownership for the effective resolution of issues as they arise at the direction of the product owner
- Work with the development team on maintenance and new development activities
- Work with the product owner to design UX solutions to user needs
- Computer Science degree or equivalent. Candidates without formal education but with adequate experience are also welcome
- English (fluent in spoken and written). German will be considered as a big plus
- Full-time, long-term employment relationship
- Opportunity to work with skilled co-workers in international environment
- Nice office with plenty of parking spaces
- Competitive salary
- The position is in the Belgrade office
Deadline for applications: 19.12.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.