Are you an ACE Full Stack Developer? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You get switched on by innovative solutions
- You strive on solving issues with inventive ideas
- You write killer code
The Senior Full Stack Developer is responsible for front-end, server-side, and database technical leadership and application development in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s applications.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with at least 5 years of experience in application development to include:
- Must have a conscientious regard for quality and the needs of the customer. Must be a self-starter able to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments autonomously. Must have the demonstrated capacity to learn quickly in a self-directed manner and to keep up with best practices and current technology in the relevant areas. Must have solid analysis and troubleshooting skills. Must have good communication skills and work well as part of a cross-functional agile delivery team.
- Experience/training in application development considerations and patterns for cloud architecture
- Demonstrated ability to influence and mentor developers in an agile team
- Review and estimation of user stories in an agile process
- Expertise with object-relational programming with MS-SQL Server (Entity Framework preferred)
- Experience with configuration and programming of message broker middleware (Kafka or RabbitMQ preferred) and distributed cache systems (Redis preferred)
- Experience with RESTful web API development on both producer and consumer sides
- Daily use of typical IDE (VisualStudio) and source management tools such as TFS or Git (Git is preferred)
Nice to have
- Experience in the design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines with a mainstream platform such as Jenkins or Spinnaker
- Experience with design, configuration, and troubleshooting of distributed applications under Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience with production application support
- Experience with geolocation frameworks such as Google Maps API, OpenStreet Maps, and Valhalla
- Experience with geofencing and route optimization algorithms such as jsprit -- preferably with AI/ML modeling
- Solid understanding of Windows and Linux operating system principles and administration
- Logistics industry experience is preferred.
As a member of an agile delivery team:
- Work with architects and product managers to design, estimate, and implement application features in front-end, server-side, and database tiers according to the company’s standards for architecture and secure application development
- Implement services for data acquisition and integration into the company’s data tier
- Follow procedures related to software configuration and the delivery pipeline for application development
- Perform unit, commit, integration, and non-functional (performance, penetration, security) testing necessary to assure that the software is releasable
- Troubleshoot data issues in development, test, and production environments, including use of performance metrics and test reports to identify problem areas
WHO ARE WE?
- We are a local Serbian company providing exclusive tech development and operations to our partner GetSwift.
- You may think that a company that specializes in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no, they don’t! They deliver logistics IT solutions to businesses
- From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on GetSwift's SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations.
- We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous, are you?
WHAT WE OFFER?
- A competitive compensation package
- An opportunity to grow your career in a friendly, dynamic, stimulating and international environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- With 3biiLSoft and GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work with leading experts
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies
- Latest generation hardware
- Srbija, Beograd, Mihaila Avramovića 2
- PIB: 111898580
- Matični broj: 21564338