We love brands and technology. So it’s pretty cool that we get to do what we love every day. And it’s even cooler that our clients believe we’re the “Best Brand Ambassador” tool on the market.
Our platform is used to manage the brand ambassador programs for thousands of your favorite brands around the world to spread awareness and drive conversions.
Learn more about SocialLadder at socialladderapp.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our development team has an immediate opening for an experienced .Net Full Stack Developer with a minimum of 3 years of experience, to join our growing international remote team.
We are a 100% work remotely, distributed team located internationally. Our flexible work policy includes paid time off and most importantly, is adaptable to how this full-time arrangement will fit into your life.
At SocialLadder, we pride ourselves on creating an environment with positive work-life balance for our R&D team and most importantly we focus on flexibility and accountability. Team members regularly take time off while at the same time ensuring that their committed work is complete and jumping in as needed to fix issues with their code.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work on assigned enhancements/features on a weekly sprint cycle
- Use SQL to create procedures and data layer constructs
- Communicate with the support team, the customer success team, and a dedicated product team to design, implement, improve and troubleshoot features
- Use the creative side of your mind to identify new ways to improve the product and code base
- Identify the best implementation strategy to accomplish the goals
- Document application changes and develops updates
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings
- Be willing to grow and go the extra mile to accomplish the goal
- 3+ years of experience as a .Net Full Stack Developer with Angular/C# software product
- Must be able to do UI layouts and build competent frontend and backend components
- Experience with Material UI library
- Knowledge of Angular tools including, Webpack, Redux, etc.
- Must have SQL experience and skills
- Experience with using Git
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps/CI/CD concepts
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Self-starter, open-minded, and team player with an Agile mindset
- Ability to follow the project requirements
- Proactive communication
- Comfortable with a multicultural environment
- English language proficiency
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary & benefits
- A growing modern company, of 25+ professionals, based on people-oriented culture
- Work on challenging projects with the latest tools and technologies
- This position is a fully remote role with flexible hours
- No micromanagement
THE SELECTION PROCESS
- Initial screening round
- Technical round with our team lead engineer
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and provide more info about similar projects you were working on before.
We love brands and technology. So it’s pretty cool that we get to do what we love every day. And it’s even cooler that our clients believe we’re the “Best Brand Ambassador” tool on the market. Our platform is used to manage the brand ambassador programs for thousands of your favorite brands around the world to spread awareness and drive conversions. Learn more about SocialLadder at socialladderapp.comViše o poslodavcu