Senior Full Stack Developer
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
FIS Front Arena is a leading global provider of financial software. Front Arena is the solution for electronic trading and position management for all multi-asset workflows through a single platform. Front Arena allows automation and integration of multiple business lines including trading and risk management, sales and distribution, settlement and accounting. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds, and other financial institutions to make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders, and track their positions.
The cross-product team is creating product integrations across multiple products with seamless transition while leveraging pre-existing frameworks and/or modules; thus, information sharing across the Global Trading organization is critical to the success of our group.
What you will be doing:
This development is related to cross-product integrations. We are currently looking for an integration with a Collateral management system which will later be extended with other integrations of FIS products. Dependent on the integration points/interfaces/messages the other products provides – technologies might be different. In general we are seeking for a developer that can easily swift between technologies but we foresee integrations to be done in C++, Python and/or Java with standardized messaging functionality provided by Apache Camal, IBM WebSphere, JMS or other application servers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering, informatics, or related
- 10+ years as a software developer designing and developing web-based applications and web services using C#, ASP.NET, and MVC
- Previous development of Java application development is a big plus but not a requirement
- Previous development of Python development is a big plus but not a requirement
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming and related database design skills
- Fast learner, able to respect deadlines and work efficiently and independently within a team.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Added bonus if you have:
- Familiarity with Angular TypeScript is a plus
- Previous development of Java application is a big plus but not a requirement
- Basic knowledge of financial markets and various financial instruments is a plus
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 21.12.2019.