Senior Helpdesk Support Technician
Are you hoping to work with a dynamic North American company from the comfort of your own home? Do you enjoy remote work with a reasonably flexible work schedule and a great salary?
We have a client that is looking for YOU!
Fluency in English is a must. All resumes should be in English ONLY.
We are seeking a Senior Helpdesk Support Technician to join an IT services team assisting clients in Ontario, Canada.
Our client provides managed services, system integration services, DELL and Microsoft technology solutions, Microsoft ERP and CRM support to clients all over Ontario. The Helpdesk Technician position is for remotely delivered support during 8 hour shifts which run between 7am to 6pm EST. The technician will provide helpdesk and network operations monitoring and remediation, and act as the level 2 escalation for the level 1 helpdesk.
The candidate should maintain their own laptop and home office environment and is responsible for maintaining their home office to a minimum standard as well as reliable internet connection.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor the health of the servers, end points, networks and other technology running at the client sites using RMM and PSA technologies.
- Manage end points and servers monitored by the NOC.
- Act as point of contact for server, desktop and laptop support and troubleshooting for the Managed Service clients.
- Remotely manage, install, configure and upgrade operating systems and software, using standard business and administrative packages using Imaging, deployment software and methodologies
- Remotely configure and prepare equipment for deployment by field technicians.
- Troubleshoot problems with computer systems, including hardware and software issues, emails, network and peripheral equipment problems, etc. Make repairs and corrections where required.
- Dispatch field staff where required to execute physical activities to support your remediation.
- Support customers with Office 365 components such as SharePoint On-Line, Teams, Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Work with third party vendors to resolve hardware, software and network issues as required.
- Communicate changes, fixes and processes to management and peers.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Professional Information Technology designation required (A+, MCP, MCSA, Network+)
- Experience with Linux preferred but not necessary
- Minimum five years of experience working in Technical Support, with broad exposure to a variety of software and hardware technologies, or equivalent experience
- Experience working with remote management software in a Network Operations Centre
- Experience with Virtual environments – HyperV and VMWare
- Experience with GSuite preferred but not necessary
- Excellent prioritizing and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
The salary is between 1.150 - 1.250 EUR
Deadline for applications: 07.05.2020.
Kary Tech Solutions
Kary Tech Solutions is a Canadian company eager to match North American companies with high-quality tech talent from Serbia. Customers come to us to help them find YOU! We specialize in helping our clients find long-term and short-term tech specialists from developers, project managers, analysts to data scientists, etc. Check out who we are looking for now. It could be YOU!Više o poslodavcu