Engineering Software Lab is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil and the USA), the Engineering Group designs, develops, and manages innovative solutions for the business areas where digitalization is having the biggest impact, including Digital Finance, Smart Government & E-Health, Augmented City, Digital Industry, Smart Energy & Utilities, Digital Media & Communication.
Engineering Software Lab currently has more than 20 employees divided into 2 business units: Custom Software Development unit which gathers developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management, development of information systems; and Application Management System (SAP) unit which provides SAP technical and consultancy support, as well SAP development.
If you are searching for a job where you will have a chance to apply your knowledge, but also to learn about new concepts/software technologies as needs arise, join us in the position of: Senior Java Developer/Team Lead.
- 5+ years of work experience
- Excellent knowledge of Java programming language
- Strong background in Spring framework and Spring Boot
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience with Scrum methodology
- Experience and interest in leading the team will be considered as a big advantage
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Readiness to share your knowledge with less experienced colleagues, but also to learn new concepts and software technologies as needs arise
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
- Good knowledge of English language, written and spoken
- Knowledge of the Italian language will be a plus
- Available for travelling to Italy for a short period after the pandemic is over
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Great colleagues, open informal and fun atmosphere
- A chance to be part of a highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Currently only remote work. When the epidemiological situation is safe, a combination of remote work and work from the office will be introduced
- Parking space
- Private health insurance
- Possibility to learn 7 different languages using our E-learning platform
- Team buildings, conferences and events
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!
Engineering Software Lab was established in Belgrade in 2012 and is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Sport i rekreacija
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Obezbeđen parking
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Timska druženja