- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
Senior Java Developer with AWS
Work from home (Serbia)
We are looking for Java developers of all experience levels, which includes students as well as people with disabilities to staff a new development team working on a modern J2EE, Kafka, Camel, REST, and XSLT data conversion project for a large industry leading client. The ideal candidate has actual full-time work experience as a Java or J2EE Developer and has experience working with AWS. This is a work from home position with a lot of growth and learning potential and we expect self-motivated and hardworking individuals to apply.
The Senior Java Developer Position will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with an existing Agile team in all aspects of the SDLC
- Create, document, and understand software/system requirements utilizing Agile best practices
- Work with peers, testers, and operations to test and validate working software
- Design and implement secure and scalable software solutions
- Participate in requirements discovery and analysis
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Core Java, J2EE, log4j, slf4j, Maven, and Eclipse
- Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Karaf and Camel
- RESTful APIs
- RDBMS/SQL and NoSQL DB
- Excellent Verbal and written English Communication Skills
- Developing, provisioning, and automating infrastructure in AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Scripting experience using either PowerShell or Bash
- Understanding of BDD and TDD utilizing popular frameworks like Cucumber
- Experience and understanding of QA Automation and Best Practices, as well as tools like Selenium
- Experience and understanding of XML Technologies, specifically XSLT/Xpath/Xquery/XSD/DTD
We are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Working in an international team
- A chance to participate in a huge project, with top-of-the-game clients
- Work from home
Deadline for applications: 27.02.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno