Engineering Software Lab is a member of the Engineering Group, one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil and the USA), the Engineering Group designs, develops and manages innovative solutions for the business areas where digitalization is having the biggest impact, including Digital Finance, Smart Government & E-Health, Augmented City, Digital Industry, Smart Energy & Utilities, Digital Media & Communication.
Engineering Software Lab currently has more than 230 employees divided into 2 business units: Custom Software Development unit which gathers developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management, development of information systems; and the Engineering Enterprise Solutions unit which provides SAP technical and consultancy support, as well SAP development.
- 5+ years of work experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
- Excellent knowledge of Java programming language
- Strong background in Spring framework and Spring Boot
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience with Scrum methodology
- Deep usage of Container Concepts (e.g. Docker tool)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins / CircleCI) will be considered as a plus
- Experience with Cloud environments (OpenStack / OpenShift / AWS) will be considered as a plus
- Experience with Container orchestration (Kubernetes / Swarm) will be considered as a plus
- Readiness to share your knowledge with less experienced colleagues, but also to learn new concepts and software technologies as needs arise
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in written communication
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of the Italian language will be a plus
- Willingness to go on a business trip (if and when needed and when the epidemiological situation is safe)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Great colleagues, open informal and fun atmosphere
- A chance to be part of a highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Opportunity to learn 7 different languages using our E-learning platform
- Hybrid model of work. Employees can choose whether they will work from the office or from home
- Private health insurance
- Team buildings, conferences, and events
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!
Engineering Software Lab d.o.o
Engineering Software Lab was established in Belgrade in 2012 and is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil and the USA), the Engineering Group designs, develops and manages innovative solutions for the business areas…Više o poslodavcu