Senior Java Developer
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Apex Collateral - Enterprise Collateral management team that helps our clients to comply with regulations, achieve collateral optimization and handle the volume and complexity of collateral management activities. Our solution offers a single platform for trading directly from a real-time and consolidated global inventory as well as supporting operational requirements for underlying securities lending, repo and
derivative transactions. It uses numerical algorithms to automatically allocate collateral in the optimal way, helping firms minimize costs and maximize return on assets.
What you will be doing
You will be a part of agile driven multicultural team working on a leading financial platform together with other software developers, business analysts and product owners. As Java Developer, you will be working with the development team and will be involved within various functional and technical enhancements following development roadmap
We offer stable and well-organized working conditions, dynamic environment for personal and professional development and opportunities for additional professional training.
What you bring
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- At least 5+ years hands-on professional experience as a developer in the Java enterprise environment
- Experience with modern development environments, in software patterns and architectural enterprise concepts
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment
- Very good expertise in the Java SE/JEE 8 language
- Hands-on experience with Concurrent Programming, Testing/Mocking Frameworks and working with Caching technologies.
- Good understanding of SQL (Oracle, SQL Server) and workflow concept
- Experience with Scrum and test-driven development
- Team player enjoys working in dynamic team, proactive, open-minded, committed and ambitious
- Eager to dive into and learn more about the business domain
- Very strong communication skills and fluent in English
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 18.05.2019.