TYLLO is a group of skilled programmers who are in love with new technologies and challenges. We use the most innovative technologies, and we also help companies in their digital transformation. We are always looking for ambitious, curious and enthusiastic individuals with experience in design and coding, who can present ideas / concepts through analysis and evaluation, and then develop, test, implement and support complex software systems.
We are looking for a Senior Java developer (5+ years of experience) responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems;
- 5+ years of experience working with Java;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns;
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries;
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java;
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful;
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Play and Spark;
- Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks (such as Swing, SWT or AWT);
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code;
- Experience with both external and embedded databases;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java;
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds;
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle;
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary package;
- Team of highly proficient, professional and funny colleagues;
- Hybrid workschedule;
- Private health insurance with Medigroup;
- Working with globally recognized brands;
- Interesting projects.
Looking forward to your applications!