Do you want to work with a company that is fun, hard-working and delivers excellence? If the answer is yes, then read further…
We are looking to hire a backend developer that will work closely with our team at Thunderbite to produce engaging products for our customers. Your skills will be mostly creating the backend of the applications but knowledge about frontend development is a bonus, but not required.
Your job would be to develop the algorithms behind our engaging promotional games / campaigns for our clients, both existing and new which will be hosted on clients websites. We are a company that builds and provides marketing promotions for clients with a special emphasis on the Gaming industry. The campaigns Thunderbite delivers are bespoke and we are always open to new concepts and innovative ways of working to produce a quality service. In order to do this well, we are all passionate, highly motivated and extremely proud of what we do and we are looking for another individual that possesses those attributes. We all work in separate locations and even separate countries so logistics isn’t a priority, but you have to be able to work independently though still as a part of a team, your communication skills are therefore one of the keys to success.
We aim to be the best at what we do and need a talented backend developer that is both eager and determined to produce games within our promotions that are exciting, new and engaging that will surprise, please and bring our whole game range to the next level.
The skills we are looking for:
- In-depth practical experience with Laravel
- Strong knowledge of MySQL
- Experience in setting up API’s and communications with frontend developers
- Experience with GIT
- RESTful Web APIs and JSON
- Strong debugging skills
- Client support skills
- You will be required to analyse and identify bottlenecks in performance
- Proven experience in developing engaging, interactive backend solutions
- Experience in working remotely / with a fully remote team
Bonus points for experience with
- Managing your own time
- Experience with Laravel Forge
- Experience with Laravel Vapor
- Laravel Livewire
- Server management
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Pay: Depending on what you bring to the team
- Fully remote based role
- Full-time role
- Based in Europe
How to apply
Good to know
At Thunderbite we work with "hybrid based" contracts. Meaning we will provide you with a fixes / open ended contract including paid leave, bonus structure etc... but you will have to be self employed and able to invoice Thunderbite once a month taking care of your own obligations in terms of tax etc...
We would love to see some examples of your work, engaging, interactive apps / demos built with the skills required for the job, your github account, your blog (if you have one) and a cover letter with answers to at least the following questions:
- Why would you like to work with Thunderbite?
- Can you share at least one piece of work you are really proud of and which falls in line with the job specifications.
- Can you give us a brief description about your background, how do you work, what motivates you and how do you manage to work remotely?
- What is your salary expectation per month based on Euros
- Ostale zemlje, Inostranstvo, 5 Secretary's Lane