- Plans and implements new technologies and major releases for the all IT infrastructure projects and requests.
- Responsible for testing, installation, and migration of hardware, system software, patches and upgrades as well as for deployment of services and applications
- Responsible for the execution of all activities related to the operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and support of IT systems and equipment, in order to support the business line and as higher level of support
- Develops technical standards; Tests and evaluates IT vendor products
- Maintains, monitors, and tunes production system and performances; Identifies opportunities to improve performance of production.
- Design and operational management by developing and implementing security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure the information in IS
- Planning and operational control of identity management and access rights control, fraud prevention, participation in business continuity planning / operational risk management - risk mitigation
- Performs capacity planning activities and support budgeting/forecast of IS/IT
- Communicates with other teams to assess systems risks and to keep teams apprised of systems issues that may have an impact on production, including projected down times and business risks
- Participate in projects as project manager or as a project team member
- Writes documentation, including project plans, backup plans, business continuance, installation procedures, and troubleshooting tips; Creates diagrams, including technical topology
- Thoroughly understands and complies with IT policies and procedures; Responsible for defining and improving internal and external policies, processes and procedures
For the good start, you will need:
- University degree, preferably in the field of telecommunications / IT
- At least 8 years’ experience in banking and IT
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems, processes, architectures and services, and security processes for the same
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
You will enjoy:
- Working for the first fully mobile and online Bank, with innovative approach to business
- Working in a dynamic environment
- Great benefits and competitive working conditions
- Ability to grow and thrive through a company
Mobi Banka a.d.
O nama Mobi Banka, deo PPF grupe, jedna je od najbrže rastućih mobilnih i onlajn banaka u regionu. Za samo pet godina poslovanja približila se broju od 500.000 klijenata. Prateći ovaj dinamičan rast, strateško opredeljenje Banke je razvoj inovativnih digitalnih proizvoda, uz sinergiju telekomunikacionih i bankarskih rešenja, koji će biti dostupni korisnicima prvenstveno kroz mobilno i onlajn bankarstvo. Od samog početka 2014. godine, cilj Mobi Banke, tada Telenor banke, bio je da potpuno…Više o poslodavcu