Everseen d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Senior Node.js Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Senior Node.js Developer
Our obsession from day one has been and is to see the unseen.
Processes are making or breaking businesses at this very moment. The challenge is to know where, when, how and by how much.
Everseen solves this with it’s proprietary AI timi.ai platform which can see processes in real-time and enables process shaping by influencing human behavior to achieve optimal performance.
The technology is a combination of advanced machine learning, computer vision and neural networks driving Human Centric AI automation. Our solutions are used by 5 of the World’s top 10 retailers to decrease errors during checkout in real time.
The company is headquartered in Ireland and it has established an AI Research and Development Center of Excellence in Belgrade.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the client facing apps, and also between components in our cloud infrastructure. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, design and implementation of high performace communication between components, integration with databases and other data sources, ensuring high performance and high availability.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Build libraries for future use
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Integration of data storage solutions (including, but not limited to: ElasticSearch, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis)
- Design and implementation of RESTful APIs
- Write unit and integration tests
- Write and maintain CI/CD integration scrips (Docker, Jenkins)
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (eg. Express, StrongLoop)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
- Solid understanding of standard network communication protocols (HTTP, WS)
- Experience with writing and maintaining RESTful APIs
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Knowledge of HTTP authentication protocols (basic, OAuth, JWT, SAML)
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Experience working with multi-tiered architectures and microservices
- Using CI/CD platforms (esp. Jenkins)
- Implementing unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Basic grasp of Docker
- TypeScript knowledge and experince is a plus
- C++ programming experience is a plus
- Experience writing Node.JS native modules is a big plus
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3 is a plus
Deadline for applications: 30.03.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!