JAGGAER is the world leader in the development and distribution of web-based SaaS Software for supplier management and supplier integration. We have offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.
We have the vision of creating a unique solution that allows optimized usability for procurement professionals in nearly every industry. To achieve this goal, we are constantly working on new innovations, and we see ourselves as pioneers for the future of the e-procurement industry.
JAGGAER is a visionary and rapidly expanding multinational company. We are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members who share our vision and want to help us shape the future of the industry. Your code will have a direct impact on the procurement ecosystem worldwide!
Senior PHP Developer (M/F)
This is a medium/senior position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you.
Your Main Tasks
- Develop high-quality software modules and solve complex technical problems revolving around high availability and big data
- Develop our hosted solution in a team consisting of front-end and back-end developers as well as testers
- Work on the full stack from database/back-end services to the front-end
- Follow an Agile development process with short release cycles and highly frequent deployments
- Implement new features, expand existing features, work on customer specific enhancements and constantly improve the platform
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and efficient programming
- Experience with MongoDB (or similar), Memcached, Python, Git and Jira is a plus
- Clean and correct code is highly important to you and you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write comments where necessary
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Private Health Insurance
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- Choose your office location between Belgrade (GTC House in New Belgrade) and Novi Sad
- Traineeship positions on a half-time (or more) basis are available for students with excellent grades and the perspective to work full-time within 3 to 12 months
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your application documents, including the position for which you are applying, your CV, salary expectations and the possible starting date electronically.
Deadline for applications: 08.03.2019.