JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utility companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad and remote for Kragujevac and Niš, whatever location is better for you.
Your Main Tasks
- Develop our hosted solution in a team consisting of front-end and back-end developers as well as testers
- Create high-quality software modules and solve complex technical problems revolving around high availability and big data
- Work on the full stack from database/back-end services to the front-end but focus on the area where you are best in. We also hire backend-only as well as frontend-only people.
- Follow a well-structured and Agile development process with short release cycles, daily live deployments, and monthly releases
- Implement new features, expand existing features, work on customer-specific enhancements and constantly improve the platform
- Experience with MongoDB (or similar), Memcached, Symfony, React, Git and Jira is a plus
- Clean and correct code is highly important to you and you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write comments where necessary
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and efficient programming. A software-engineering related university degree is a plus
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge, and ability to adapt to new processes and workflows
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, trainings, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, New Year's, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits and much more
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.
JAGGAER / Pool4Tool
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent ... Saznajte više
"I started my career at Jaggaer as part of an international Data, Analytics, and ML team. In addition to professional and personal development and the opportunity to work on various and interesting projects, ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- HRANA I PIĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- RAD OD KUĆE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE