We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Ball Corporation is currently looking for a motivated and nimble person for the position:
Senior Pricing Specialist
- To support & influence Aerosol Division pricing functions to contribute to EVA optimization
- Reports to: Pricing Manager, Ball Aerosol Packaging
- Region Specific Responsible Areas: Global role – Europe, US, Mexico, Brazil, India
Pricing activity and process:
- Develop pricing proposals in response to customer requests for quotes, taking into consideration market conditions, competitor positions, plant needs and mix as well as current and future strategy needs
- Develop and maintain integrity and accuracy of costing data, as well as related R&D and production information as appropriate
- Participate actively in the definition, alignment & implementation of the pricing strategy for global & local customers
- Participate actively in the definition, alignment & implementation of the pricing procedures & policies
- Support commercial team in negotiations of terms and conditions on contracts with customers
- Evaluate proposed contracts, ensuring alignment on strategy and proposing additional clauses for profitability and plant optimization
- Oversee price list creation & updates to ensure all details of price, contract terms & processes are properly included and in line with policy and customer contract/agreement
- Implement contractual pricing terms & processes, including where appropriate, overseeing stocking credit and credit memo approvals, hedging reconciliation, ensuring accuracy and audit compliance, and ensuring additional costs occurred are passed through to the customer
- Propose initiatives to standardize, simplify, speed up & improve accuracy of pricing activities across the division and actively participate in implementations of improvement projects
- Drive the implementation of IT projects such as pricing tools, pricing implementations in ERP systems
- Participate actively in the development & maintenance of market intelligence tracking & reporting, liaise between commercial and plants to maintain supply/demand mapping and market positioning
Key stakeholders: Commercial, Finance, R&D, Production, IT
- Educational background in Commercial Finance/Costing/Supply Chain
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in analytical roles including 3 years on pricing in an international & multi-site, manufacturing environment
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Fluency in English, knowing additional language is a plus
- Ability to dig into detail, manage complexity and drive decision making
- Creativity and strong problem solving
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Good on priority setting and result oriented
- Strong communication skills - comfortable communicating the complexities of pricing at very senior levels within the organization
- Good knowledge of pricing activity and practices
- Knowledge and understanding of financial and cost accounting practices
- Drive the use of and support implementation of digital tools
- Experience with SAP or JDE is a plus
- Stakeholder management and ability to work across levels and geographies
- Teamwork-oriented and able to work within a virtual team
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ball Global Business Services EMEA d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9e
- PIB: 110102813
- Matični broj: 21297992