NOVELIC is a high-tech company developing products in the fields of sensors, industrial electronics and wireless communications. We cover all subsystems of a modern electronic product under one roof: Embedded HW/FW, FPGA, ASIC, RF IC, etc. NOVELIC has dynamic and creative working environment with excellent working conditions. Responsibility and opportunity to lead and drive the projects is given. Stable long-term career roadmap for proven team members is our goal, so as yours.
We invest in excellence, offer excellence and ask for excellence.
We are pleased to offer a full-time position for:
Senior Project Manager
- Planning and coordinating activities and schedules on the projects
- Coordination of the project teams to be able to deliver in high quality and on time
- Lead employees to achieve maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Applying agile practices
- Preparing reports, present them and communicate directly to various stakeholders
- Close collaboration with COO and/or CTO in running daily operations of the company
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering/electronics or similar field of study in technical sciences is obligatory
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in coordinating multiple development/engineering teams
- Experience in Embedded HW/SW development is an advantage
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer orientation
- Flexibility and willingness to change
- Work in a growing dynamic company on very challenging projects
- Positive and friendly environment
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary package with private pension and health insurance
- Business trips
If you are interested in becoming a part of NOVELIC, please send us your CV and a brief motivation letter (in PDF format).
For more insight visit our website: www.novelic.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Deadline for applications: 13.02.2020.