Are you looking to be part of a proven, funded pioneering start-up that is transforming sourcing materials for fashion and footwear brands? Is it important to be part of the next big global tech company that is revolutionizing one of the most pollutive industries in the world through promoting sustainable production practices?
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2018, Swedish company Material Exchange is an international one-stop Marketplace where data meets innovation in a technology platform that simplifies the materials sourcing process for both buyers and suppliers. Making such a big vision happen can only happen with great talent so we are looking for out-of-the-box thinkers. If you dislike paper and are an aspiring hero for our planet, and want to join a growing international team of ambitious and friendly industry disruptors, we should talk!
WHO WE WANT TO HIRE:
We are looking for an experienced Automation QA Specialist, a person who is experienced in: writing automation test scenarios in Java using Selenium 2, WebDriver, TestNG/Junit, a person who has deep understanding of defect management life cycle and executing Functional / Integration test cycles. A person who is well experienced in defining/moderating test scenarios for automation candidates.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Implementation of libraries and utilities for an existing automation project;
- Creating test scenarios using Java 8, Selenium 2 / WebDriver, TestNG / JUnit;
- Identifying recording document and track defects in Jira;
- Defining and executing test scenarios in Jira XRay;
- Attending team meetings, cooperation with team members;
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Understanding of web & API technologies and concepts (REST, Java script, etc.);
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- 3+ years of working experience as QA automation engineer;
- Knowledge with Java 8, Selenium 2 / WebDriver, Junit, TestNG;
- Knowledge with Jira / XRay;
- Experience with Microsoft Teams;
- Experience with web debugging tools (developer console), Postman;
- Working experience with Microsoft Remote Desktop;
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases;
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA;
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer the opportunity to join a fast-growing international start-up that is on the leading edge of innovation in materials sourcing. We are a group of colleagues who are extremely passionate about our individual craft, what we’re creating together, and each other. We support our employees with competitive compensation, as well as flexible working hours and remote working capabilities.
We embrace diversity and inclusion, respect and value differences, and appreciate diverse life experiences. We know when people from different backgrounds and points of view work together, we can create significant change and value – for our customers, partners, employees and for the planet.
Interested in helping change an industry that touches every person on the planet (meaning anybody who wears clothes and shoes) through this position? Please send us your CV! We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
If Interested please apply electronically.
- Srbija, Subotica, Boze Sarcevica 19
- PIB: 111560436
- Matični broj: 21502219