Location: EMEA, Remote - Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia or Spain
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. Once we can safely travel, you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
What you'll get to do...
- Developing high-performance web applications, using React
- Interacting with components written using different languages and technologies as part of an advanced eCommerce system
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use
- Translating user stories and requirements into high-quality code
- Following the principles of test-driven development and writing high-quality tests
- Debugging and resolving bugs
- Reviewing code written by peers and contributing to a culture of continuous improvement
Your experience should include...
- Strong proficiency in React
- Strong foundational skills (data structures, design patterns)
- Proficiency in API-driven design, particularly REST
- Experience in implementing device-agnostic designs and mobile-first designs
- Experience in testing front-end applications, and understanding of the main types of tests
- Good level of English – both written and spoken
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
You might also have...
- Knowledge of principles for high-performance design, including optimisation of package sizes, optimisation for Google Web Vitals
- Knowledge of, and exposure to, cloud-oriented development using technologies like the AWS platform
- Exposure to containerisation using technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
GoDaddy powers the world’s largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 17 million customers worldwide and 72 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work.Više o poslodavcu