Senior React Native Developer
- proven 3+ years’ commercial experience in building React applications,
- a strong knowledge of React Native,
- knowledge of DRY and S.O.L.I.D. code principles,
- deep understanding of state management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux/Mobx),
- practice in using ES2015+,
- knowledge of HTML5 APIs and CSS3,
- familiarity with different styling solutions such as PostCSS, SASS, CSS Modules,
- experience with Responsive Web Design,
- real-world git experience,
- a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+).
As a plus
- familiarity with tools such as Webpack/Babel/Eslint,
- knowledge of Single Page App architecture,
- knowledge of type systems: Flowtype, Typescript,
- some experience in Server-Side Rendering and code-splitting,
- 100% remote work,
- flexible hours,
- no tracking software to monitor what you do on your computer,
- work with a team of experienced and ambitious developers,
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more),
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills,
- fast-paced growth path,
- salary range: 2.500 - 4.700 usd.
Take a look at this blog post to get to know why it is worth to join us :) www.netguru.com/reasons-to-join-us
As a contract developer you will join our team of experienced developers and create products for our clients from all over the world.
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team as a React Native developer and help the team achieve its goals,
- you will help the team to find solutions to issues,
- you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.