Alterset has been founded in 2007 as a software development company. We are recognized and specialized as the best early stage startup partners. Our expertise is built around experience and technologies required for delivering high load, high availability social networking and e-commerce platforms.
We believe that every brilliant idea deserves to meet technology and we tend to support startups and businesses with premium technology services.
Senior ReactJS Developer
You will join the team working on open-source project for monitoring infrastructure, with enterprise modules, which is mostly based on PHP for the configuration panel and has a lot more to it in other languages. You will be responsible for new features and bug fixing of existing ones. Will communicate directly with React Team Lead (based in France), also with all other BE/FE developers to be in sync with the whole team. You will engage Scrum (2 weeks sprints), with 2 major version releases per year, Jira for issue tracking, Github for code repository, jenkins for deployment, several CI/CD tools integrated with jenkins, Confluence for documentation, docker for container management, storybook for react component presentation.
Looking for a candidate with following superpowers
- Experience developing HTML5 applications using client-side framework – React JS
- Good working experience in building Architecture for React based applications.
- Strong experience in data binding and DOM manipulations using React.
- Experience in creating and integrating UI components compatible with React
- Implementing controllers and API integrations using frameworks compatible with React (preferably Redux)
- Deep experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Understanding of performance optimization techniques, profiling techniques, troubleshooting production systems
- Good knowledge of User Interface patterns and techniques to solve common UI problems
- Solid understanding of building scalable, maintainable and efficient user interfaces
- Excellent communication skills
- 4+ years of relevant development experience
- Experience with React test library (enzyme, react-testing-library etc.)
- Experience with Linux, Docker, WebPack & TypeScript
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with SOLID principles
- Familiarity with automated test library (Selenium, Cypress)
- Familiarity with Material-ui
What we offer
- Fun & casual work environment
- Opportunity for personal & professional development
- Full-time employment
- Competitive Salary
- Gym membership
Deadline for applications: 14.12.2019.