Swarovski Global Business Services sp. z o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Senior Recruiter with German.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe. We are searching for an experienced Recruiter with fluency in English and German to deliver recruitment processes within our organization.
We are looking for:
Senior Recruiter with German
ABOUT THE JOB
In this position, your main responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform a high-quality talent acquisition process, partnering with business managers and with other HR stakeholders (from briefing and consulting with hiring managers, managing job ads, candidate selection and rejection, performing background checks, drawing up and submitting offers to candidates up to closing the hire)
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience
- Deliver best in class HR Service support to HR communities, business managers and employees, according to the defined KPIs, policies, guidelines and procedures
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar role within an international setting
- Experience with recruitment tools (Workday is a plus)
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in German & English
- Team orientation and ability to work and interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Innovative approach whenever possible and can-do attitude
Working for us as a Senior Recruiter it is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Deadline for applications: 07.07.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!