Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Role
FIS is seeking an experienced Recruiter to join its team in Belgrade. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a global leader in financial services technology!
The Recruiter will be responsible for designing innovative sourcing strategies to identify and engage top candidates and ensure vacancies are filled with talented individuals.
What you will be doing:
- Implement overall recruiting strategy for your assigned business unit
- To deliver a world-class recruitment solution to attract top talent
- Sourcing high caliber candidates through conducting database searches, searches online job search engines, LinkedIn and online networking channels
- Build collaborative relationships with key Business and People Office (HR) contacts and understand their recruitment needs
- Take comprehensive job and person specifications from line managers and advise them of the relevant recruitment procedures
- Qualify technical skills and expertise for all technical candidates.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Shortlist appropriate candidates and facilitate the line manager to select candidates for interview
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, social studies or similar
- You have min 4 years of recruitment experience sourcing technical talent
- You are experienced in sourcing candidates in a fast-paced environment through database search, LinkedIn and online networking
- You understand recruitment and resourcing best practice and have knowledge of relevant employment legislation
- You have exceptional stakeholder management skills including managing competing expectations, building relationships and engendering trust
- You are an excellent communicator and can effectively engage with senior stakeholders
- You are Team Player who likes to have a bit of fun along with way!
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Opportunity to play a key role in the growth of a Fortune 500 organization
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, fun and respect
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 19.01.2020.