Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Perform accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, fiscal rules, laws, and reporting requirements.
- Reconcile accounts and check the accuracy of journal entries to ensure that the general ledger is accurate / complete and fiscal rules are met.
- Ensure compliance with tax requirements, local statutory and group accounting policies
- Collecting, posting and archiving documentation for all business transactions including fixed assets, incoming invoices, expense reports, financial invoices and credit notes, promo goods, payments, GL postings.
- Check and analyze financial information and prepare financial reports and accounting statements so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making financial decisions
- Adapt and implement local accounting to ensure all activities are in line with legal and adidas principles/requirements.
- Process refunds, returned checks and bad debts. Timely collect receivables.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Monitor accounting operations & report on irregularities.
- Provide technical accounting advice within area of expertise to functional or operational areas managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Perform activities for monthly closing, retail and wholesale inventory monitoring and valuation inventory, control of Global Business Solution tasks
- Daily collaboration with Global Business Solution colleagues
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Deadline driven and results oriented with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills, detail orientation and a high degree of accuracy.
- Good time management and priority setting skills required.
- Adaptable and flexible in a changing environment.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University/Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting – ideally in FMCG environment.
- > 3 years accounting experience in local market with SAP background.
- Advanced user of MS Office – Excel
- Fluent in English and local language
- IFRS knowledge desirable
- Srbija, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 11a, Novi Beograd,GTC Square
- PIB: 105700498
- Matični broj: 20442387