Hemofarm is a member of STADA Group, one of the largest global generic pharmaceutical companies, which successfully operates in both the markets of Serbia and Western Balkans. Hemofarm produces high quality pharmaceutical products within the leading pharmacotherapeutic groups, observing the key corporate values: Agility, Integrity, Entrepreneurship and ONE STADA.
Our Regulatory Operations Team is looking for:
Senior Specialist Regulatory Operations
Place of work: Vršac
- University degree or completed vocational training,
- Relevant experience in the field (Pharma IT, IT Support, Regulatory IT),
- Fluent English both verbally and in writing,
- Strong communication skills, analytical, proactive team player, able to make decisions on subproject level,
- Self dependent and independent work with ability to work in an agile environment,
- Advanced knowledge of IT support processes,
- Understanding of quality assurance,
- Intermediate knowledge of databases and database structures,
- Fundamental knowledge in Regulatory Affairs is a plus,
- Fundamental knowledge of regulatory electronic submissions and other electronic data transfer (xEVMPD, IDMP) is a plus.
Your duties would include:
- Active contribution and sharing of knowledge and ideas for the ongoing improvement of departmental business processes,
- Administration and maintenance of the software used in the field of Regulatory Affairs,
- Guideline-compliant accomplishment of regulatory tasks for the electronic dossier submission and other electronic data submissions to regulatory authorities,
- Data Quality Management, data entry and data cleansing,
- Standard Application Service Requests, Application- & Business Service Execution,
- Develop & review procedure documents,
- System-wide responsibilities in international First Level Support:
1. Acceptance of support tickets or calls,
2. Issue classification according to existing scope definition,
3. Independent solution of issues accoding to Best Practice Guides or procedure documents,
4. Creation of tickets and allocation to Second Level Support,
5. Maintaining Best Practice Guides or procedure documents,
- System-specific tasks in Second Level Support: independent solution of complex admin tasks on Subject Matter Expert Level
1. Advice of international users on process issues,
2. Analysis and solving of process problems,
3. Maintenance of code lists, libraries, master data, etc,
4. Creation of user groups and assignment of permissions,
5. System reboots,
- Support for training management and logistics.
- Diverse, challenging and responsible tasks.
- Possibility of promotion and achieving a career progression.
For further information on Hemofarm, please visit the website hemofarm.com and
Već 60 godina želimo vam - svako dobro - jer znamo da je dobro zdravlje naše najveće bogatstvo.
Naša istorija počinje davne 1960. u severnoistočnom delu Srbije. Šest decenija bilo je dovoljno da se od malog vršačkog pogona razvijemo do kompanije koja posluje na tri kontinenta. Danas smo deo globalne STADA porodice kojoj smo se priključili 2006. godine. Zajedno sa matičnom kućom, celokupan pristup poslovanju kao i svoj korporativni identitet gradimo na četiri ključne vrednosti: Agility, Entrepreneurship, ... Saznajte više
"Po struci sam magistar farmacije, a u Hemofarmu sam zaposlen od 2015. godine. Sa kompanijom sam se bliže upoznao još tokom studija, kada sam zajedno sa kolegama sa fakulteta posetio fabriku u Vršcu. Već ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvoViše o poslodavcu