Senior System Administrator
Location of Employment: Navigator 2 building, New Belgrade OR work from home
To find more about sa.global Serbia and how awesome is to be a part of our team, please visit https://www.helloworld.rs/blog/sa.global-male-stvari-prave-razliku/12565
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture, keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has a passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work ethic, keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading. If you are a Senior System Administrator– keep reading.
Who are we looking for?
sa.global is looking for a Senior System Administrator to expand both our Global and Serbia-based IT practice. We are seeking individuals with a willingness to cope with server deployments and user support and management, with knowledge of Microsoft 365, and Azure, and who have a desire to expand knowledge as we grow and integrate our Dynamics and industry-recognized Finance and Operations solutions.
What we offer
- A full-time position as a Senior System Administrator – with a competitive salary and benefit package
- An exciting work environment with opportunities to work on descriptive and predictive analytics using the latest Microsoft tools.
- Access to ongoing training workshops and internal weekly team knowledge-sharing sessions
- Exposure to global projects
- An opportunity to work with a diverse and dynamic team
Who is sa.global?
We are a leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our family of vertical solutions extends the core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to provide an unparalleled offering in the marketplace for engineering, architecture, construction, accounting, legal, advertising, marketing, and IT services firms. We work with clients to drive digital transformation throughout their business, empowering their employees to do more, achieving critical business objectives, delivering value to their clients and stakeholders, and building a competitive edge.
An 11-time winner of the coveted Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year Award, sa.global is also a part of Microsoft’s elite Inner Circle. Established in 1990, we are now an 800-member strong global organization with a presence in 25 countries.
Why work for sa.global?
- You will be working with a dynamic organization that offers growth opportunities and has a strong ethical culture
- You will be a part of a community of diverse social and cultural backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and opinions
- We are 100% dedicated to Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and are committed to our service industry vertical focus
- We are at the forefront of new technologies and engage directly with the Microsoft engineering team
- You will be part of one of the largest resource pools of any Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner – bringing local expertise combined with global reach
- Support sa.global Microsoft 365 and Azure services
- 2nd and 3rd level User support/ticket handling
- Support sa.global Intune(MDM) and enterprise antimalware solutions
- Management of Windows server infrastructure in our remote Data Centers
- Provide engineering and administration support for current and future Microsoft Dynamics projects
- Collaborate with the Product team to support and assist in projects
- Involvement in Modern Workplace projects oriented to Intune(MDM), Microsoft 365 and Azure migrations
- Write and maintain documentation
- 7+ years of experience
- Degree in Information Technologies
- Experience in Microsoft 365 Tenants deployments, users, and licenses management
- Experience in Intune (MDM) deployments
- Experience in deployment and maintenance of the following Azure services: AAD, VM, Virtual networks, Azure SQL, Automation accounts, Storage accounts, Azure Key Vault, Azure migration, On-premises AD Connect
- Understanding of Azure Cost Management
- Experience in Hyper-V and Windows Server installation, configuration, and management
- Some knowledge of scripting (Powershell) in the context of Microsoft 365 and Azure management
- Knowledge of SharePoint maintenance
- Knowledge of SQL Server installation, troubleshooting and utilizing
- Working knowledge of Audit Log review of both Windows and SQL Server
- Experience in managing Windows 10 and Windows 11 based clients
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English
- Experience in deploying and maintenance of any Enterprise antimalware solution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of any support ticketing management system
- Familiar with ERP solutions
- Understanding of Power Platform
We offer you an independent work environment with several personal growth opportunities, strong client-centric values, and a supportive group of colleagues across the world.
An ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, strong client-centric values, and a supportive group of colleagues. If you think you meet the requirements for the job and are looking to work with a diverse, fun, and collaborative team, to apply, hit the apply now button and send us your resume in English.
Alternatively, to know more about who we are, please visit: www.saglobal.com
As a leading Microsoft Partner providing industry-focused Microsoft Dynamics 365-based ERP, CRM, HCM, and business intelligence solutions, we have helped over 500,000 Microsoft Dynamics users across 80 countries to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations. This includes our expertise across the Microsoft Power Platform, which enables our clients, to quickly design and deploy solutions without the need for a developer or an IT team. sa.global is an eleven-time ... Saznajte više
"I joined sa.global in February 2021 as a Group Finance SSC Junior assistant. I was looking to kick start my career in finance, and I surely have. From the recruitment process to onboarding, it has been ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- REMOTE WORK
- MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
- WORK EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- WORK FROM HOME
- ADDITIONAL DAYS OFF
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- FOOD AND DRINKS
- SPORT AND FITNESS
- TEAM BUILDING
- AWARDS, BONUSES, GIFTS
- TRAININGS, COURSES, CONFERENCES